"We're talking about Future right now"

   Being a teenager in a senior high school, we are faced with the question such as "What will you do in the future?", "Which the Uni and degree will you take?", and so on. Questions like these exist to ensure that we don't prepare for the future too late. Teens are the part of life where we are transitioning from a child to become an adult and by that, as a teen, we must start our preparation for our adult life.

  If you asking me, my future is still vague. For my academic life, I still don't know which Uni or degree will I take. It's not easy to make a once in life time decision about which path I'm going to choose, but I think I'm going to take a degree around physics. For my profession, I don't want to work in an office or a work place for too long, I rather to make my own company or something a like. I want to still be able to explore many things in life, so office is not really my favorite option to spend my adult life with.

  To make this decision, I think we need to know our passion or something in life that we are dominantly committed to it. For me, there are four division of exploration (or division of passion). The first division is academic. Mentioned in the name of this division, it's basically about my ambition towards the academic (Mostly physics). The second division is Religion. This is where I explore my spiritual belief which is Islam. The third division is Music. I study music and art, and this division is where I spend time on music and art. The last division is philosophy. In this division, I study my own mind, how I think and stuff like that. The way this divisions work depends on me, if I'm bored with the first division for example, I move on towards the division that I'm into at that moment and by this system, I don't really get bored with myself. The problem with this system is I don't know which division will I spend most of my life with.

 To see which division I've developed the most, maybe I can tell you a bit of my achievement. From the first division (Academic), I've achieved first, second, and third robotic competition in my elementary school. I also participated in OSK (olimpiade sekolah tingkat kota). For my second division (Religion), I've participated in some events, such as PAKAR (Pekan Apresiasi Kerohanian Anak dan Remaja). For the third division (Music),  I've completed my Music production class. The last division (Philosophy) I've not achieved anything from any actual event or competition.

 So, that's my state of mind on what will my future be, I'm still searching for the best one. Hopefully, once I've decided, I can be truly sure that that is the best choice I chose and be fully committed to it. 

Comments

Popular Posts