Offers and Suggestion Dialogue

Jack: Hey Bill, can I talk?

Bill: Sure, what's up? Have been thinking something lately?

Jack: Yeah… I just wonder about the time that will come, basically my future. I still don't what will I do, what my goal is. I'm starting to worry.

Bill: Hmm… well yeah, you need to start to plan for your future. Now, let's get to know with you better.

Bill: Is there anything that you enjoy the most? Like you invest most of your time for this particular thing?

Jack: I love to do projects, like Composing music, Digital design, and that sorts of thing.

Bill: So you are passionate to create something creative?

Jack: Yeah, I feel like I can express myself within them, I feel free. Not like math and science, those things are to strict for me.

Bill: Oh yeah, I can see that. So, base on what you said, I think you are a free thinker and I think you would want to be someone doing creative thing, such as an artist and singer

Jack: But my parents suggested that I should go for biology major and become a doctor, even though, I'd rather to take music major.

Bill: Jack, It's your future, you decide for yourself. I know that it'll be hard to convince your parents, but I will be here if you need my help. Don't worry.

Jack: Thank you Bill, I consider it.

Bill: It's not a problem

Comments

Popular Posts