Edupasission

So a couple days ago, three days ago more exactly. There was an event held  by my high-school, which is SMAN 3 Bandung. The event was called Edupassion. The event was about universities and plan of study. It was pretty educational, especially for someone like me who still questioning about my own future. There was about 30-ish stands in the event, so yeah it was a humongous event and it was opened for everyone.
My favorite thing from the event was when I found out that there's a study on philosophy in University of Padjadjaran. Because I never thought that there was that study in Indonesia, I mean many people that I know thinks that it is a controvesial thing, but I like philosophy tho. Sadly no, I'm not going to study that cause even tho I love philosophy, I have another dream that I want to pursue.
Another thing that I like was when I took a personality test on Daniel's stand. I got 'Auditory-Verbal', many of my friends said "it suits me" I don't really know for sure, but I take it.
It was tiring, but it was worth it. I learnt so many things from it and now I noticed that I should start making my mind-up on what study that I'm going to be in. Now, I'm working on a video about this event. So try to keep yourself updated!


https://drive.google.com/file/d/12CGyRBxoaVapzAaS2z1TikukDS112kno/view?usp=drivesdk

Comments

Popular Posts