Asking and Expressing an Opinion Dialogue

 

Julie: Hey Una!

Una: Owh Hi Julie, what’s up?

 Julie: I want to show you something. So recently, I’ve just started writing and I know that you are a book worms *chuckles*. I thought it would be nice if you are willing to be my first critic.

Una: Sure! I’m Honored.

*Una reads Julie’s writing*

Julie: What do you think? Is it good or still many to be work on?

Una: Ok, so, do you want me to be blatantly honest or a little bit soft?

Julie: Just tell me what’s on your mind Una.

Una: In my opinion, I think it has an interesting opening, the way you describe the scenery and everything was clear. But the resolution was kind of bland. Like as if you’re getting tired of it and just want it to be done. Over all though, Your story was good for a starter. Just keep writing.

Julie: Well, thanks Una for your very constructive opinion.

Una: No problemo senior.  By the way, have you heard about school? People said that they are temporally closing. I don’t know why, but I don’t think, it’s a good idea for the youth. What’s your view on this Julie?

Julie: Well, there must be an obvious reasons of course. I mean, they cannot just close because they want to. Maybe they won’t ‘close’ as if they are totally close. I’m positive that there will still be school’s activity, but not in school.

Una: That’s logical. Anyway, want to go play in my house?

Jule: Sure.

Comments

Popular Posts