Nabil Rashid Musadi (19) and M. Nugraha Eka Prawira (16)

Compliment & Congratulation Dialog
Wira: Oh hi Nabil! Good to see you! I didn't know that you're here
Nabil: Oh hello Wira! Good to see you too! How are you? Where have you been?
Wira: I'm good, you know... I've been busy with school assignment
Nabil: Ambition huh?
Wira: Yeah, how about you? What have you been doing?
Nabil:I'm ok, i guess? I don't know actually. I've been learning for my scholarship test and i think it got me stressed out
Wira: Geez, that's amazing! Congratulation dude! Not many people can manage their time like you do
Nabil: But i'm not confident with myself
Wira: calm down dude, I'm sure you can do it, 'cause you're so smart, diligent, & creative
Nabil: Awh dude, I'm touched, thank you so much, that means a lot
Wira: No problem, by the way i have to go, i got tons of assignment to do
Nabil: Owh yeah sure, go ahead, it's nice to finally talk to you again, bye
Wira: Bye

Note:
Wira and Me do some improvisation on the dialog, so there are some words that are not in the dialog

Questions:
1. What's the topic about?
2. On which dialog did Wira gives Nabil compliment?
3. What is Nabil learning for?
4. Where can we find this kind of dialog?
5. Why do Nabil say that Wira is ambitious?

Comments

Popular Posts